What you need to know:
- We've made sure they're not crazy
- Timeframe would be Late September to Early October for one and early November on the other
- Period would be through June 1, 2011 (although could split into two parts if needed)
- Having them at one place would be great, different locations would be good, on the street would be bad
- Essentially they would need a roof over their head, food, laundry facilities- they would have their own transportation
- Internet access needed- high speed even better - they have their own laptops
"6 Reasons Why It Would be Great to Have Interns at Your House"
- It helps keep you young, you don't want to be one of "those" old people
- It's a great experiment to do a food budget per capita experiment with your grocery budget
- Empty Nest Syndrome can be subdued by pulling a few birdies back into the fold
- One is from Canada... and who doesn't want to learn more about Canada?
- You might like them
- You'll be able to write great blog articles on "What It's Like to have an Intern" - you could call your blog "Intern-alize" or "Intern-ational Rational"
The room in your home will help play a huge part in making a difference in hundreds and possibly thousands of people online to take steps toward Christ.... got room?
If you have any questions or have interest in this opportunity, please email me at email@example.com and I'll contact you right away!